Taking Your Lease Vehicle Abroad

Posted Posted on Categories Days Fleet

If you’re planning on taking your Days Fleet lease vehicle abroad during the summer holidays, it is essential that you plan ahead and request your VE103B Certificate as far in advance of travel as possible.

This is a mandatory document which needs to be produced in lieu of the V5C (logbook) to Customs and Excise should they request it.

We also offer a range of Travel Packs for sale to help meet the legal requirements for travel in certain European countries.   More information can be found here.