Business Leasing
Driver Services

In-life Services FAQs

Your Questions Answered

Here you can find all the answers to your questions that will help you with your queries about our products and services or in general.

You’ll need the permission of your employer, insurer and Day’s Fleet to take a vehicle out of the UK.  You can request your VE103B certificate from Day’s Fleet here (insert link).  This document should be requested at least 10 working days prior to travel and should be taken with you when you travel and presented to Customs and Excise in lieu of the V5C vehicle logbook.