It has been another busy year at Day’s Fleet; here’s a quick summary of what we’ve been up to in 2022:
- Refreshed branding across all of the Day’s Fleet products
- Expanded ‘Days Fleet Personal Choice’ who can now offer salary sacrifice and personal contract hire
- Day’s Fleet Personal Choice is now partnered with the top 3 PCH funders in the UK giving our clients access to the most competitively priced personal leases in the market.
- Day’s Partner Scheme is now available for any of our corporate clients! Employers can grant access to a closed password protected website that offers preferential rates and discounts to employees on any personal lease.
- Expanded ‘Day’s Fleet Flexi Hire’ – we now have a larger team that can assist with all short-term hire requirements
- Expanded our Client Support Team ensuring that all clients have dedicated points of contact covering all aspects of contract management
- Enhanced our Driver Licence Checking service – we now have a dedicated team for this service with a much improved process.
- Enhanced our online service booking portal – this is now the most efficient to book vehicles in for service, MOT or repair
- Launched our new website and brought our online chat service in house
- New Digital Driver Guide
- Launch of QR codes within driver packs
- Renewed ISO 9001, 14001 and Investors in People accreditation
- Supported our nominated charity – Cerebral Palsy Cymru
Coming in 2023:
- New Driver App with improved feature and functionality – more details to follow
- Launch of new driver pack for new vehicles – removal of all plastic items, introduction of recycled and recyclable carpet mats, new hessian safety bag
- More environmental initiatives as part of our Carbon Reduction Plan including solar panels and battery storage being installed across the Days Motor Group and carbon offsetting
- Supporting our 2023 nominated charity – Prostate Cancer UK
Plus much more! If you would like any more information on the services above, please contact us at [email protected]