Crucial to developing our business is the need to recruit talented individuals for long-term career progression within Days Fleet. Our commitment to staff development is embedded within the culture of the company, having maintained our Investors in People accreditation for a number of years.
If you’re considering a career move and want to be part of one the UK’s leading independent vehicle funding, leasing and fleet management companies, please take a look at the below opportunities.
Days Fleet manages 8,500 vehicles across the UK and is looking for an ‘Accounts Clerk’ to join our team focusing within the area of Credit Control.
This position is Full time Monday – Friday and is based at our head office in Garngoch, Swansea (SA44LL).
Previous experience of accounts and working in an accounts environment is preferable but not essential.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Knowledge of, or a desire to learn Credit Control, Banking and Nominal Ledger reconciliations
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
- Ability to work to strict weekly/monthly deadlines
- Be able to communicate at a high level with clients and suppliers
- Manage clients expectations and maintain high service levels
- Use of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams etc
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is adaptable to change
- An extremely committed individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Willingness to learn and make a positive and energetic contribution to the business
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills
Competitive benefits package.