Crucial to developing our business is the need to recruit talented individuals for long-term career progression within Days Fleet. Our commitment to staff development is embedded within the culture of the company, having maintained our Investors in People accreditation for a number of years.
If you’re considering a career move and want to be part of one the UK’s leading independent vehicle funding, leasing and fleet management companies, please take a look at the below opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to support various departments with the procurement and management of vehicles which are leased to Days Fleet’s clients across the UK.
- Planning and control
- Client and Supplier relationship management
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Communication skills
- Results execution and delivery orientation
- Attention to detail
- Competent PC skills
- Track record of proven customer service skills
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is adaptable to change.
- An extremely committed individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Willingness to learn and make a positive and energetic contribution to the business.
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time