Crucial to developing our business is the need to recruit talented individuals for long-term career progression within Days Fleet. Our commitment to staff development is embedded within the culture of the company, having maintained our Investors in People accreditation for a number of years.
If you’re considering a career move and want to be part of one the UK’s leading independent vehicle funding, leasing and fleet management companies, please take a look at the below opportunities.
We currently have vacancies for a Business Development Manager and Credit Controller.
Business Development Manager
Due to its continued success, Days Fleet is looking for a Business Development Manager to complement its existing team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in finding and developing new clients, as well as having good organisational, communication and client management skills.
You will need to be self-motivated and results orientated with the ability to work to and exceed all KPI’s, monthly and annual sales targets.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced client support and management team.
Days Fleet provides vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions to the public and private sector across the UK. The company’s main objective is to offer high level, bespoke client services whilst encouraging innovation, efficiency and professionalism.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record in new business acquisition / current portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of motor/fleet industry and ancillary products
- Ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met and exceeded through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline
- Proactively sell contract hire and bespoke fleet management solutions, ancillary products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors
- Manage, grow and maximise sales opportunities and profitability along with delivering the highest level of customer service to existing and potential clients
- To update our in-house CRM on all activity surrounding that prospect/client
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face-to-face
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes
- Develop a precise understanding of client’s fleet policies in order to maximise sales and profitability
Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission structure
Company car, mobile and laptop
Apply for the position
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Accounts Team at Days Fleet.
As a Credit Controller, you will work alongside the existing accounts team to ensure the prompt payment of client’s accounts.
Other job duties for this role will include:
- Dealing with day to day client queries
- Aged debt analysis
- Other general accounting/office duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to work methodically and accurately
- Have the ability to work to strict weekly/monthly deadlines
- Have experience of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Have a very confident and polite confident telephone manner
- Be able to work as part of a team
Previous accounts experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is a full-time position, Mon-Fri