Crucial to developing our business is the need to recruit talented individuals for long-term career progression within Days Fleet. Our commitment to staff development is embedded within the culture of the company, having maintained our Investors in People accreditation for a number of years.
If you’re considering a career move and want to be part of one the UK’s leading independent vehicle funding, leasing and fleet management companies, please take a look at the below opportunities.
Business Development Manager
Due to its continued success, Days Fleet is looking for a Business Development Manager to complement its existing team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in finding and developing new clients, as well as having good organisational, communication and client management skills.
You will need to be self-motivated and results orientated with the ability to work to and exceed all KPI’s, monthly and annual sales targets.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced client support and management team.
Days Fleet provides vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions to the public and private sector across the UK. The company’s main objective is to offer high level, bespoke client services whilst encouraging innovation, efficiency and professionalism.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record in new business acquisition / current portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of motor/fleet industry and ancillary products
- Ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met and exceeded through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline
- Proactively sell contract hire and bespoke fleet management solutions, ancillary products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors
- Manage, grow and maximise sales opportunities and profitability along with delivering the highest level of customer service to existing and potential clients
- To update our in-house CRM on all activity surrounding that prospect/client
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face-to-face
- A confident presenter who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes
- Develop a precise understanding of client’s fleet policies in order to maximise sales and profitability
Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission structure
Company car, mobile and laptop